(Updated March 2019)
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog or website?
When registering for our newsletter, you may be asked to enter your name and email address.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or comment on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To follow up after correspondence
- To send periodic newsletters as agreed upon when registering for the newsletter, which you may unsubscribe from at any time
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Keep track of advertisements.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser settings. Since every browser is a little different, look at your browser’s Help Menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If you turn cookies off, it will not affect your experience on our website.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third-party links and embedded content
We include links to third-party products or services on our website as well as occasional embedded content.
Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Contest and Giveaway Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- Open to legal US residents only.
- Must be 18 years or older to win.
- Winner[s] will be notified by e-mail within 30 days of the drawing and names may or may not get posted to this website or social media outlets. Except as required by law, Jamaila Brinkley will not share entrant information with any third parties. Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use the winner’s name or social media profile for purposes of Jamaila’s advertising and promotion without further compensation.
- The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entrants.
- Any prize or prize notification returned to Jamaila Brinkley as undeliverable will result in the awarding of that prize to an alternate winner.
- No cash equivalent for prizes. No substitution, transfers, or assignments of prizes allowed. In the event of unavailability, Jamaila may substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- Jamaila Brinkley is not responsible for postal service errors or losses in delivery, nor any technical malfunctions of any type.
- In the event of a dispute over the identity of an online entrant, entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized holder of the e-mail account.
Jamaila Brinkley is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program and the iTunes Affiliate Program, affiliate advertising programs designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com, iTunes, iBooks, and other Apple websites.